Sunday 26 February 2012

Project #1 - Shadow in the Doorway

So for a while now I've had a project in the works, Shadow in the Doorway, and, as with projects that have been left a little too long, I now have more ideas than I know what to do with. Because of this I thought I might initially use this blog to keep me writing and to try out a few of these ideas. I've decided to select a scene from the story and write it in a number of different styles over a number of weeks.

Originally I had planned to do this as a script so styles will include:

  1. Script (Play)
  2. Script (Screen)
And also a few prose styles as well:

     3.  First Person
     4.  Third Person
     5.  Diary Entry

And any other styles I think of over the coming weeks which might work well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment